Travel reqirements for Indonesia
Requirements for entry into Indonesia?
The entry requirements for Indonesia depends on the purpose of your visit, the length of your stay, and your country of origin. Here are some general guidelines:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from date of arrival
- Travel Insurance that covers you for COVID19
- Proof of Covid 19 vaccination or exemption letter from your doctor
- Immigration documents - Appropriate Visa papers
- Visa on arrival is now available at the airport for short stay (under 30 days)
- Completed E-hac which is in the Peduli Lindungi Mobile Application
- Going through immigration you may also be asked to show your return ticket and proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Indonesia
Useful Links for more information!
These requirements can change so check with your Visa agent or Immigration before travel. For more details please check through these links above or get in contact with us via email. Visa on arrival is easy enough to organise at the airport and can be extebded for another 30 days if needed.